Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

IMEI NUMBER ON MY ACCOUNT DOESNT MATCH IMEI THAT IS ON MY SIM TRAY

Hi, Looking for help my daughter smashed her screen and just before getting it fixed the phone started putting random numbers into the phone so she was locked out of the phone using the passcode.I went and got the screen fixed but she has lost her ap...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile net does not work

Hi There, I am currently in Russia and need to have access to my phone urgently (it should be the VAT return to be submitted today to HMRC). I have to receive the message from HMRC account to do so. However my phone still does not work. Could you kin...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Private numbers

I have a private number keep phoning me, I answer and they hang up all most instantly. Can I block private numbers?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim only for my ipad

How much notice do I have to give for my airtime only account. My device has already been paid for.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! online help

Why are there no online guru's today ?

robg007 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Simswap

I have done a simswap and I am not getting my internet access

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming

Hi what are the cost fir roaming in Morocco

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet restrictions

All I want to do is watch a bit of ****** on my boyfriends phone and there are restriction that won't let me go on any ****** website and I can't seem to get through to anyone to get it lifted. Please help! Note: In case you're looking at this older ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! PAC Code Request

Requesting PAC code cia live chat, told this is not possible to do. Is this correct information as i have spent 35 minutes talking to an O2 agent who says they cannot send to me via live chat only text to my phone.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos