Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Help needed - iPhone simplicity 20

I'm currently on o2 simplicity 20. Recently i'm admitted to the hospital and used 10 GB of data as there is no wifi in the hospital. After discharged from the hospital, i tried to used the net for taxi number and my Internet not working. I called cus...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data confusion

Ok my contract has 500mb of data a month. I've just gone on the My O2 app and it says I've got 0mb left which I thought was strange as my data has been off and then when I look at my tarrif it's saying I have unlimited data! I'm so confused, help!

melly1991 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC number for PAYG Sim card

Dear all, just one quick question related with payg sim card:Is there any time limit to keep the sim card in o2 network before I transfer my o2 number to the other network?thanks. the reason for this question is as follows. I bought an o2 payg sim ca...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! contracts through 3rd parties

As I am nearing the end of my contract, I am considering my options. Given the signal with o2 is pretty good my most frequently travelled areas I am leaning towards staying with them. However, deals through o2 are not exactly competitive in terms of ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free Phone Numbers

Hi, Can anyone inform me officially what the line is on freephone numbers from 02? I am on a monthly contract. I've heard that all 0800 prefix numbers are now free. Which other numbers are free? I have to say, up till now everytime I see an 0800, 084...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No connection while traveling

Hi, I arrived in Hong Kong on Sunday, but cannot get a signal at all. So no chance to make/receive texts or calls.None of the local providers let me connect to their networks. Most show with a red cross next to them. The only one that doesn't ("3") d...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping number from previous provider - Issues!

I contacted O2 Online Chat and completed online form, with my PAC Code giving enough notice to transfer my old number. When the number had not been changed I contacted O2 Online Chat and was told that it was all in hand and would be completed that da...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! tarif

Hi my fixed tarif ends soon, i would like to keep my phone and not upgrade, can you tell me what my new tarif will be.

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 Fast track

Hi,I was wondering if anyone could help I can fast track my contract by paying £660 this includes 25% discount if I do this do I have to stay with o2? and if I have to stay with them can I get a Sim only deal?

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos