Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cannot upgrade from Dubai....HELP!!!!

I am in Dubai, and trying to upgrade my refresh plan. A new phone and a new tarrif.I have tried phoning O2, getting a link from them and then trying to pay the upfront cost. I have tried 4 different cards on 4 seperate occassions, and each time it wi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

when o2 network gets taken over by 3

I have kept with O2 for the last 15 years (actually now Tesco but same coverage so I don't care) as the coverage is pretty reliable where I work. I'm excited by the prospect of being taken over by 3 because they seem to be the only provider with a de...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help swapping from vodafone to o2

Hi all, so I have a vodafone number what i wish to change to o2. My current o2 number (with text and web tariff) and i do not wish to lose my tariff. I just want to simply swap this vodafone number so it becomes my new number on o2 (text n web). How ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet charges

Does it cost £1 every time I use the internet on my mobile?

Lecky by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pathetic Customer Service

I had an issue with my direct debit due to come off on the 8th of April due to an ATM dispute with my bank. I contacted 02 via the online chat system to get it changed to the 11th. Guess what? It didn't come off, and I get messages saying my bill is ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help with boltons and tariff payasyougo

Can anyone explain what a o2 travel opt out Bolton is?? And why am I spending so much on credit ive gone through £35 in 2 weeks!!! Help

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Online Upgrade Payment

Hi, I am having an issue trying to upgrade online and wondered if anyone has had a similar issue. I was able to upgrade my wife's account fine using my bank card however when I try to do mine it is saying the payment did not go through and try again....

• 11 replies
  • 1 kudos