Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! going abroad

Do i need to do anything with phone as going to portugal tomorrow.

kevdoog by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Drastic difference in coverage from Virgin Mobile

I was switched from virgin mobile to o2. When I was on virgin I had excellent data & call coverage but on o2 the data is often slow & calls drop out, people can't hear me etc. Why is it such a different experience if VM piggybacked on o2?

EmmaLFC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC code

Why doesn't O2 transfer my number, this will be the 3rd time I have supplied a Pac code. I work in a hospital that has terrible mobile reception so consequently can not call customer support the hour's they are available. Any advice please.

No service without wifi

Not able to get any data without wifi. Only shows an H where 4G normally shows. Tried O2 chat and they were useless. Recently moved by Virgin to O2.Tried doing manual search for network but no joy. Anybody got any suggestions?

AH54 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ear buds for £1

Hi, I haven't received my one pound ear buds , how do i claim these 

lee_H by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling contract

Looking to cancel my daughters unused contract but can’t get through to an actual person. Can anyone help?

Darren89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgraded but received a “Blacklisted” Handset

Hi, I upgraded my handset 2 weeks ago (paid remainder of contract in order to upgrade) and the handset I have received is blacklisted. It wasn’t a refurbished upgrade and has no previous owners.I called 02 and requested this be removed. They said it ...

HSal9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

esim

How do I order an e-sim?

How can I find out exactly what date my new monthly contract starts?

How can I find out exactly what date my new monthly contract starts? There's nothing in myO2 about it, and it is not listed as an order there, but I have been sent my new sim.How do I change my new sim to my old number and how long will my phone be o...

ElkaNomad by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost sim

Hi I have lost my SIM card and looking to get a new sim and keep the number. If I get a sim from the shop can I get the my number to that sim?

Lukec123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos