Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Can't make international calls

HiI rang o2 from the UK to ask them to ensure that I can use my phone whilst in Australia. They said that this had been activated and that I would be charged a standard rate each day. Fair enough. I am now in Melbourne and am unable to text or make c...

Missyc1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! accessing o2 voicemail via Skype

I'm trying to access my o2 voicemail via Skype. Normally, to do so via another handset, I use that handset to dial my o2 number, wait for my greeting message, dial "*" to interrupt it, enter my PIN, and I'm in. When I try this via Skype out, dialling...

Colin4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why are o2 trying so hard to get rid of me as a customer?

HiI just can't believe how little o2 are willing to do to retain a customer they have had for years now.I don't even want to begin adding up how much money I've given this company over the numerous years I've been a 'loyal' customer.So my SIM only co...

O2 Insurance and O2 Reputation

Been with O2 for 18 years. Until last week, I had an iPhone X, when it was stolen by a person on a push bike in London. I followed the process and my claim with O2 Insurance (administered by Brightstar) was approved last Thursday. Since then, the onl...

Resolved! Data use in jamaica

What’s the cheapest way of only using data in Jamaica I’ve heard Wi-fi is slow I don’t need to send or receive calls what’s the best optioni only need to use internet to download music and video thanks

Percival by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim Only Contract

Hi, I've just requested a copy of my contract and have been told that there isn't one and that 02 don't keep copies of contracts for sim only contracts. Is this genuinely the case? I find it odd that they don't keep a record as until a few weeks ago ...

Sickof2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming charges in flight mode

I am using the Wi-Fi connection in the hotel in cape Verdi with my phone in flight mode, however Facebook keeps warning me i will receive data charges how is that possible if I'm in flight mode?

Geddy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone unlocking

Hi i bought a phone unlocked from carphone warehouse 4 years ago and its got locked to 02 after i put first sim card O2.I do pay monthly bill since than to 02.How can i unlock the phone now ?

Mirus3009 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cant call inside Spain 😠

I am roaming in Spain and no local or nationl numbers work!Option for roaming just tells me the number isnt allocatedVery irritated!

Jodele by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! OTAC number

OTAC is ****** :this come up on my phone what is it about 

ollieowl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos