Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 0845 numbers

Hoiw much to call 0845 numbers from my mobile?

Glenbarb51 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Im a 02 customer when is ok to change my mobile

Me8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contact US - Online Chat

The Contact Us - Chat is failing with a Server 500 error, so I can't speak to a customer Rep without calling? Is this going to be fixed anytime soon? Thanks

Resolved! Sim arrival

I ordered a sim on contract on Thursday and got accepted and it says will arrive within 1-3 days.. My question is do o2 class Saturday as a working day and what is the chance of it arrive on or before Saturday

Resolved! LG Stylus 2

Just received my new LG Stylus 2....all set up ..sim in, but showing no signal. I have checked everything, but still no signal. New sim card set up on Monday so plenty of time for activation. Any ideas what I can check. I am def techno challenged.

Carrie57 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Getting out of o2 refresh

Unfortunately I dropped my phone and it's now broken. I have just £18 left on my device plan, if I pay this can I then cancel my airtime plan? I did want to remain with o2 but they are asking for £7 more a month for exactly the same phone, with exact...

Resolved! P20 Pro stock

Is there any information about when a new delivery of stock is due? Obviously what arrived on Monday wasn't sufficient to meet the demand and loads who have pre ordered have yet to receive their handset. I spoke on the chat earlier but they were very...

BPH83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile phone lost and want to replace the sim

Hello, I got my phone stolen today which has a contract in O2 pay Monthly My name is Jiawei Luo I got a insurance in Barclays but I really need to get a replaced SIM card as soon as possible and the recipient address is same as my bill address Pls sh...