Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 Alerts for NEW ORDER

Hi O2,I got an email that O2 made changes to my account yesterday (07/09/2023), but I am not aware of this. I never made any new orders so far, and my 12-month contract is not finished until November 2023, please clarify as soon as possible.

mng123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

account bill

I have just migrated my O2 number to a new phone on a new O2 monthly contract. I log into my account and it says I have no products registered. I put in my mobile number I then receive a code which I input but still am unable to view my bill and the ...

TW4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is Svalbard in the Europe Zone?

I'm going to Svalbard on Saturday, disabled person with my carer. Comms is really important, so where there is signal, I want to know if I can afford to make and receive phone calls, texts, internet messages. Svalbard is a part of the Kingdom of Norw...

Resolved! Where is credit shown on my account

Hello, Can anyone tell me where I can find if credit has been put on my account please? thank you,

LozzyG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone showing no service

I ordered a new SIM card and it is a monthly contract but my phone is saying no service and I cannot place any calls, text messages or use mobile data and I am not receiving calls or text messages

Resolved! Lost sim

I have lost my sim and urgently need a new SIM 

Na4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help

Hi, I need to cancel my pay monthly immediately please. It is very unclear how to do this on the website so help would be much appreciated.

Billing dates

Why is my next billing in 28 days i got my sim today and the date is 7 september and it says next bill in 5 October how can i change it to 7 October so its 30 days instead of 28

Tamim by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos