Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Seriously O2 Seriously!

I have a 500MB a month by direct debit as a test and backup connection and you put this https://shieldav.o2.co.uk on it as I can't get to http://morphium.info its 500MB a month! Its not like anyone is going to get their kicks from that for crying out...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Claim

Can anyone help me with a model of "lost or stolen" claim filled out ?

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Charged wrong amount

Hi, I ve just upgraded to a Sim onlt 2Gb unlimited tariff. I have received some text messages to say that this has now been completed. On logging in to My O2, I can see that the tariff has indeed switched over (great). I now shows 2gb data allowance,...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network Signal lost in NE66 for over a week

It's not good enough to say you have a problem with a Mast and can't get access from the landlord. We have had NO SIGNAL or RECEPTION for over a week here in NE66. Surely, a company such as O2 doesn't have to be kept waiting for a farmer or whoever o...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! direct debit

Any other suggestions in how to set this up. I have called and spoken to O2, given the number, given the bank details etc. Still getting texts to pay by card/cheque and on my O2 still not showing direct debit, tried the chat too and not got anywhere....

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Should I change from Pay and Go?

Any help would be greatly appriciated. I have been on O2 for many many years, always on Pay and Go. At the moment I have a Sony z1 compact but the side button has broke and I need a new phone. I am on the £15 big bundle where I get... 750 minutes 200...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 open for MOD

Hello everyone. Just after some advice as I'm new to o2 and just getting set up.I was told in store to text OPEN to 2020 to be able to apply MOD discount, have done so but not sure what I need to reply with. Any pointers would be appreciated!

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change date money gets taken out

I have been trying to call o2 for the last 2hours (got left waiting for 45mins), waiting for an o2 guru since 8am no joy there again... All I'd like to know is how to change the date my bill gets taken out of my account.

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Non expiry pay as you go

What top up can I get which gives me long term service that doesn't expire if I use it occassionally? Say once every 6 months?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unblock phone

I need my phone unblocking after it was stolen - I now have new phone and card but can't get through online or on the landline. Only been trying for 2 hours...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos