Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Pay monthly to pay and go migration

(didn't realised I put my name as migration, thought that was the subject category) Hi, new to all this... Looking for help!! I recently (May 10th) payed off my device plan on my o2 refresh and took a new contract with another provider (better deal, ...

Migration by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Full 4g signal but no data

In my large 4 fooor office in Glsgow city centre, o2 users get full 4g signal but no data. Both Vodafone and EE are fine so it seems like its purely an o2 issue. We can change down to 3g and it kinda works but we shouldn't need to do this. I’ve tried...

macdonut by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade to Like New - disgusting service

I visited o2 as my phone wasn’t working properly and it was sold to me as a 12 month warranty. Purchased 12 months prior. Advised March was out of warranty. I then contacted for an early upgrade as there was a cost to fix my phone. I was advised the ...

Becky1305 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt ons

I have finished my contract and wondered if I can cancel my bolt on for phone damage insurance etc or is this fixed with the tarif I have ? Any thoughts out there ? Thanks

VeganJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ending contract

I’m in the o2 refresh stage of my contract. My contract ends in August 2018. I want to move to another company. I’m wondering if I change do I have to pay off the remaining amount of money. Or can I change at no cost.

Iajames by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM upgrade

I have just switched from a PAYG SIM to a Pay Monthly SIM. I have switched the SIM cards and have put the SSN in and the mobile number in. I can’t go any further than that.

Mel1976 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! stolen iphone

i’m a very unhappy customer. my name is eleanor i am a customer with you, i got a 24 month contract with your provider in october 2017 and recently my iphone 7 plus got stolen so i went to o2 to ask for advice of what to do and they were very unhelpf...

Resolved! obtaining old phone bills

hi there, just been speaking with customer services, and they say that they now only have 2 years of phone bills available. has anyone managed to find a way to get older bills? thanks

Resolved! Voicemail

Why whenever I switch to sim only does my visual voicemail disappear? I asked the question before I took the contract but your man said he’d never heard of it before.

Steve34 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contacting Customer Service when Calls Are Being Diverted

Hi, My calls are currently being diverted because I need to pay my latest bill, but I now have no way of calling to make that payment. The online chat service also seems to be down and I cannot find a CS email address on the 02 website. Finally, I ha...