Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 12gb extra free monthly data not working

I upgraded my phone on the 29th March with 4gb and it came with 12gb of extra data every month. Got a trxt msg that day telling me its active.I was then billed on the 2nd April. Now my phone is telling me I've run out of data. Under the phone setting...

mefabgirl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data cap with O2 travel

Hi what is the data cap with O2 travel for outside Europe ie Turkey please?

Sal73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Guru

Why o2 guru is not working properlly today?

Royvika by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone different network

I recently bought a brand new phone from o2 my provider. It was a present for someone who is with vodafone. How do they connect it to there network. I tried to unlock it from 02 but they said the imei number had never been used. They've put their sim...

peter401 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! do you need to open the credit agreement email for your order to be sent to you first o2 order onlin

hi everyone i justs ordered the new Iphone X taking out first contract with o2 i completed everything and expected my phone to be delivered next day (6 april) it never came and no email came for the order number only go the parcal numbver on MY O2 ap...

ryan18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billed twice

I have been billed teice and need to know who to contact or what to do

Resolved! Payment day

Good Morning, Could you please let me know how can I change DD date? Thank you

Sandra_uk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos