Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Sim swap

Hi I've swapped my sim as lost my phone over 48 hours ago and still hasn't swapped

Jacob2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone

Hi I can’t get into my 02 account 

Lynda65 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account not updating after Switch up

So on the 11th of this month I upgraded from the Xperia 1v to the z fold 5 but my account hasn't updated since then and still shows I have the Xperia and the old tariff that I had with it. It still says on my account that they are sorting my upgrade....

Rog22 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contact ending and want a sim only deal with o2

My contract ends next month and I only want a sim deal 12 months contract only next. I've found a deal on uswitch with o2 that suits me. How do I go about selecting this deal and keeping my number and automatically switching to this once my contract ...

Resolved! Help order

Help, I’ve had this text but don’t understand it: Just confirming your order has gone through - thanks. Your order number is *************, and you can check on its progress through My O2: https://mymobile2.o2.co.uk/order-history

Kat86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! KMM2144338495V67268L0KM

Hello, I ordered this on 13/08/2023 and still have not received my sim. Can I have a delivery update please? Cheers,

Will26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

I need to get a copy of my O2 bill, showing my name and address Is this possible please? Ideally, a PDF file

Roody by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My o2

Hi, I can’t log in to my O2

davdan21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos