Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Rest of the world 24hr pass

Currently abroad and out of Europe. I have data roaming disabled and am only using WiFi. I haven’t made any calls or sent any sms texts from my iPhone SE.Just received an itemised bill which includes additional charges of £6.40 to my normal business ...

Raz6452 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Recycle Bill Credit

Hello,Can someone explain to me exactly how the bill credit of recycle works?I can see a minus amount on my account.Thanks

Adrian23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deliberatively obstructive? Unlocking farce...

I'm on Day 6 of my "mission" to get my old iPhone 6S unlocked and about to lose the plot.My original request submitted online through the MyAccount link was unfortunately "lost" depite receiveing the confirmation screen that it had been received. No ...

TigerWont by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! need puk code no phone now only smart tv

i pressd something on my oneplus5t, now phone needs puk code, having to type this on my tv, 02chat gurus is offline, can someone help please, wheredo i find my puk code without a phone,,,thank you

stephen1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

Hi! I want to close my contract with o2. I am out of contract. What should i do?

Bogdan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 0345 numbers

will i get extra charges if i phone 0345 number or does it just come off my minutes like normal numbers. thanks

emma85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Exhorbitant rates

Anyone else find O2 rates through the roof? I have a mobile hotspot device and a 40gb allowance, which is constantly running out. All I am offered are Bolt-Ons which only last 5 minutes! Apparently there are no alternative tariffs!

SusieB1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! When the Device plan final payment is made

Amazingly, though I've doen a search, I can't find the answer to this simple question: My device plan 24 month contract ends next month.If I do nothing, will the device plan contract automatically terminate and no more money taken from my bank accoun...

zippy1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Web chat was no use in resolving my billing issue

Contacted O2 and received PAC code and was told that if I left before the end of my billing date I would not receive any more bills.I did that bur still got a bill for 1 month charges.Today I received an email demanding payment of £15 within four day...

Resolved! O2 refund

my phone was set up wrong by O2 and I was told by an O2 person on the phone that they would take off £50 from my bill but it hasn’t been taken off? How do I make sure I definitely get the £50?