Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Want to upgrade with Tesco but stay with O2

I updated my sim only contract 3 weeks ago from a phone call and was told I was eligible for an upgrade any time. The cheapest offers are with Tesco but I’ve been told that even though the contract is still with O2, I can’t do this as I have to upgra...

BobC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G Updates

Hi all the 4G update list seems to have come to a halt, can anybody point me in the right direction

Resolved! Returns - refusing delivery

I bought a tab s4 on a data contract direct from o2, decided against it due to a much better deal from Carphone Warehouse, but the line is still active on my account. I've called and been told that it's still on the way back to them but I don't under...

charleem by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to use trade O2 refresh

Hi, been told for the fifth time today from O2 online chat that the system is down for trading in using O2 Refresh which I could start today. Anyone having the same problem? I’m trying to refresh and trade in my iPhone 8 for an X or Xs...

ToneMCFC by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ordered a Samsung galaxy note9 Black

Hi,Broke my phone at work but good job I had a upgrade, ordered a Samsung note9 on click and collect as I am never at home and I am in a hotel in Leicester, it said it was in stock so I thought I would pick it up if I got 2 mins, but not heard anythi...

Markyc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switch from a 12-month contract to a 30-day contract then cancel?

I'm currently on a 12-month pay monthly sim only contract which will expire in June 2019. I want to cancel this contract, but if I do this now I will have to pay an early cancellation fee. However, I'm also eligible for an upgrade. I've spoken to the...

BSIL-X-2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim Network Puk code

Hi i am trying to unlock my Samsung S6 phone from O2 UK so i can put in a Vodafone Irish Sim Card.When i install the Vodafone Sim Card, the Phone asks for the Sim Network PUK Code as the phone is locked to O2UK.I have the sim card puk code which is n...

Resolved! Resetting call status

How long should it take to turn off voicemail using dial 1760. is this instantaneous or should I wait 24 hours before my request is actioned?

Kip by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I prioritise WiFi calling over poor 4G/3G signal?

I have a Samsung S7 on contract that I bought specifically because I wanted the option to use WiFi calling. This is because I have poor 4G/3G signal at home (not no signal but very poor). However when someone tires to call me, I can have Wfi calling ...

Resolved! Is it possible to view very old bills ?

Hi. Is it possible to view very old bills? From over 2 years ago ?When I go to view my older bills the dropdown option only shows up to October 2016.Where I need to look at my bill from January 2016. Thanks for the help.

Anna1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos