Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! New contract instead of upgrade

Hey,I bought a new contract today through Mobiles.co.uk which is still on o2 but has a new number (rather than an upgrade). I'm going to ask customer services to transfer my old number to the new account. I can see what my new number is on the order ...

smish by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling pay monthly deal

My pay monthly contract finished last month, and I'd like to move to another network. How do I go about this? I was last billed on 3rd August, so I'm now into the next month. I'm guessing I'll have to pay for the remainder of this month (won't I?). S...

rosscee98 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charges for messages

Why have I been charged for 14 messages when I still had data left?

Sue by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! being over charged?

I started on a 12 month contract for £15 per month.keeps going up in price every month?Now there are loads of extra charges for phone calls and texts when I have unlimited minutes and unlimited texts.I even got charged for calling my house phone whic...

becky by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! transferring a sim

I have an o2 pay monthly sim with a samsung galaxy phone . The sim is great but the phone has conked out completely. I am now looking at replacement phones on Amazon but need to know that I can swap the sim ok ?. Any advice would be appreciated befor...

Hywel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 wifi calling

Will O2 load 02 firmware onto a new Samsung S7 (unlocked) to facilitate wifi calling? I have (and have had for years) an O2 contract but on this occassion got a new handset via another route. I'm not adverse to loading it myself but what little I've ...

mg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Rate

Dear sir / madame, I want to go to the lowest rate that I will be outside of UK for a while. There is no condemnation on my contract , right?

Canan1976 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help with viewing previous bills

Can anybody help me with viewing previous bills please? I have got as far as 'view previous bills' but when I click on my phone number, it tells me to choose which phone it is out of about 20 different options! My phone is very old and is not listed ...

Christine by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G in France

Can someone explain to me why I, as a long standing O2 customer, can't get any 4G in France? I just keep being told O2 don't support it, which is insane in 2017.... my pals in Virgin and Vodaphone are using the same French network and have no problem...

ARTH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data sharing

Right. Things never go right for me and it’s so annoying! Basically after my iPhone took a swim (its completely dead) I decided that I’d take out a 2GB unltd mins + txts sim only package in a spare phone. (£13 a month) if that helps. I did this on th...

Ebritton14 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos