Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Online order

I have ordered a phone online on Friday and not had any confirmation yet of my order being processed. How long does this usually take?

Ib by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re: Cancelling my contract

I have a monthly contract with money left to pay on my device. I want to pay off the remaining device cost and cancel the airtime. Can I cancel the airtime or is it tied into the full contract period (24 months). I have a few months left on my contra...

CJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing some texts and calls

Hello, i have a samsung S7 edge with unlimited calls and texts. Randomly i do not receive text messages and calls. My girlfriend can be texting me throughout the day and i'll only receive half of the texts, its also the same with sent texts, it doen'...

monkeyman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking

I have just purchased a s6 edge off someone i see once in a blue moon. The phone is locked to EE as it was his old contract phone but i want to use it with my 02. How do i get it unlocked ?

Steve-C by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail

I’m having trouble activating my voicemail. I moved to o2 months ago and transferred my old phone number and when I dial 1750 it said they do no have my number and unable to activate voicemail. I’ve tried the o2 guru many times with no luck. They man...

Louise by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking phone

Having left 02 at end of contract because they couldn’t give me a good rate, I have waited over two weeks & three phone calls & still not had my phone unlocked !

SheilaT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Upgrade on Us - Insurance replaced phone?

Hi guys, I'm wanting to utilise the upgrade on us as part of my pay monthly contract. When I go to select it online, it shows my old phone details. My iPhone 7 was stolen and O2 Insurance offered me an iPhone 7 Plus as a replacement. I did ask if thi...

Keeganamo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cancel my contract

Hi I was looking to cancel my contract as my 2 years are up and I am moving to another network

Repeatedly losing signal after billing dispute

Last week I received a message saying I hadn't paid my bill and that my calls would be diverted, I spoke to customer services to dispute this as I had paid my bill, 5 days before the due date. It would take a couple of days to get this sorted and in ...

xiras by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos