Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Leaving o2

I up graded on 02 refresh last year if I pay off the phone balance does this mean I can end my contract and leave I can't make or receive calls at home so I want to find a network that WORKS

Chaz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Anyone else suddenly started getting nuisance calls from Mali?

Hey!All of a sudden, for the past three days, I have been PLAGUED by weird calls from Mali. It's those things that when you answer it's silent.I reported it to someone on O2 live chat. They say they can't block these calls. The only thing I can do is...

GBDee90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Netflix offer > Unable to claim

Hi all, I recently upgraded to a new ipad with O2 with a 25gb tariff, thus qualifiying for the free netflix offer.. However when I go online to claim the offer, the system needs to send me a verfication text to confirm my eligibility.. Except ipads c...

Resolved! Window crack

When I take contact I have program with repair crack phone free, Becouse now my Samsung note 8 crack I need repair .. can o2 tell me how I can send or get that service... please

International Bolt On

Hi Guys, when did this International Bolt On become available for £3?

Mac by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I can't pay the last month bill after my number move out.

I want to pay my last bill, but when I login to my account, I can't find my bill and also they pay way. now i'm not in UK. i can't fix this problem. what should I do? I need to pay before 24th Nov. 2018.

Puilam by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refund

I have recently been sent my final bill from 02 as I’ve moved to sky. I have credit on my final bill and was asked to ring 03448090202 to arrange the refund to my bank where I would need my card details to hand. I rang but as soon as I explained why ...

Keren by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Black Friday Deal with current contract help..

So basically my wife is with o2 & has 1 month left on her current contract, but has seen a great Black Friday deal on Mobiles .co .uk website for a new phone/contract which is also on o2 (a 24 month deal) that she wants to take,After she pays her las...

Unlock code

Requested unlock which was refused on the basis it is not a o2 phone when in fact it was purchased online from o2 sent copy of order to the email address supplied only to receive email stating that they have stopped email support, can't get on live c...