Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! unusual phone number

hi i have being charged in my free miutes on this number 0014164608549 ic dont know what it relatwes to but also its charged me for tetxing. i ahve not subscribed to this or anything relating to this can you let me know why have you charged me for th...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! stop send me "funny" message please

Hello, I am customer of O2 since 2014yr (monthly program Big Bundle 10), but in this last time you started send me "funny message". For example last time I top up my credit this friday (27.1.2017 at 7.45am) and then, this friday (27.1.2017 at 2.33pm)...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! payg

I can't top up from HSBC account! 3 and a half hours trying. Anyone else have this problem ?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrades before end of contract

Question from a non techy & completely unknowledgeable person 'operating' O2 phone contract for a minor in my name. Can you upgrade before the end of your O2 contract? Question 2 - How do you leave O2 before the end of contract?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using my phone abroad

Does anybody know the best way or what cost will I occur using my phone in kenya

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I've lost my phone down a grid

I've lost my phone down a grid. I have a month left on my contract and so I've just took out another contract elsewhere. Can I still carry my number over?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scam

I have been subject of a scam while using Internet a pop up subscribed me to pay 3.75gbp per week. I did not even know I had been entrapped. The pop-up just was a text number 66299 when I enquired re special charge on my o2 bill I was given a no to p...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos