Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Call History

I need to access my call history from last year - any help please?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Anonyous phone allspice (frequently)

I am sick of these anonymous phonecall, I am an I'll woman and dother no need these stupid phonecall waking me up ,I know I couldidn't put it on silent but that would be a uselse's point as I wouldn't hear at all it is literally getting me to the poi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

European roaming and tethering

Now there is no difference between home and European usage will we be able to use our phones as a hot spot when on holiday in qualifying countries.

Resolved! payment dates

Hi i would like to change my payment date so it coincides with my paydates i.e. 1st of every month pls advise

Resolved! Bill

Hi I have received a text saying I owe an amount which I do not. There was a problem last month regaridng international travel which was resolved by one of your agents but it seems you have not updated your system and are still trying to say I owe £2...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I wish to leave O2

Hello,My final payment for my refresh contract is on the 8th of July and the contract finishs on the 31st of July when do I need to put my notice in to cancel my subscription and how do I go about it all help greatly appreciated. Thank you.

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Late upgrade help

Hello!I went on o2 website and click upgrade to sim only 2 days after contracted should of ended (19th June) as I wanted to keep phone and number. It says I still have to pay for old phone contract on July 4th 2017 but I switched to sim only upgrade?...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract Ending

Hi my contract is due to end in September and I dont want to renew or upgrade or change providers I just want to end the contract on its due end date as im currently living abroad and havent used it in 6 months ive just been waiting for it to come to...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost Phone

I am on holiday in the USA and have lost my phone.My contract is a business sim only.Will i be able to get a new sim back in the UK and keep my own number

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change my surname

Hello,I want to change my surname,because I got married,how I could do it?thank you Agne

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos