Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Credit

How can I tell if my iphone as been credited with upfront bill. I did an upgrade 2weeks ago and recycled my old phone. Thsnkyiu

Lynnlou2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blocked numbers

Hi I'd like to unblock a number but Dont have my old phone so won't show me my blocked numbers can I do this on my account

Bethhh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I end my contract early?

If I would like to end my contract earlier- I know that I have to pay off my phone- but is that all? or I do I have to pay anything else? and can I do it and transfer my number somewhere else?

Apple123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel order.

I placed an order for the phone. I did not receive it. I called three times and always promised to solve the problem. I do not have a phone or sim cards. I bought a new phone somewhere else. The contract did not come to fruition due to the fault of t...

Gonia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ugrade and "This promo code can't be used with this order. Remove it to continue." error for O2Open

The "Go to Checkout" button disappears when I add the Promo code for my O2Open discount, despite the promo code being applied - trying to build an upgrade here... Frustrating, will try again in the morning. Code is only available wit Online or Teleph...

2019-01-13 23_19_57-O2 _ Upgrade _ Basket.png
pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account holder change

How do I change account holder when doing upgrade

Mazzy_45 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Chat

Has anyone attempted to contact O2 using Chat, today (Tuesday 21/8). There's a window that pops up, but nothing in it.Windows 10 - Firefox - ABP disabled on site....

M & j acquisitions

I am told by o2 when I enquirer about details of my account that they cannot tell me unless I can give them the name on my account. This I am unable to do as it would appear to have been changed to a business name by m & j acquisitions . So, under th...

German by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos