Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! sos

Hi i would like to ask you something. How can I pay online for my monthly payment? Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text code to find PAYG balances?

Hi, Is there a Text code to find PAYG balances? My son is using PAYG as backup as he damaged his monthly phone. How dodd he find out how many texts and minutes he has left, is there a code and not a number to dial? All he gets every tice he sends a t...

mark245 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charge for Calling 056 SIP Numbers

Hi, I am currently using a free trial from a SIP provider to test SIP trunking. They have allocated me some numbers beginning with 056 to test incoming calls. (I didn't know 056 prefixed numbers existed until now, but apparently they are given by som...

jren207 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming in Japan - lost all credit

Hello, While on holiday in Japan I left roaming on. I actually had a separat router with me so I did not really use any data. Unfortunately I was still automatically charged the daily charge and I lost about £25 crdit for nothing.I was not sent any m...

Bamboccio by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Rewards confusion.

Ok, so I know for a fact I've topped up 13 times in the last 3 months, at £10 a pop. Totalling £130, which should give me £13 in my o2 rewards, right? Well, I log on to have a quick look. It says my balance is £0, with £12 to save, and £1 earned sinc...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Will my number cut off?

Hi All I have a payandgo number (transferred in 2006 from EasyMobile when they shut down) and very rarely top up using it only for incoming calls. Haven't topped up for a year, but receive calls on average once a week, will they cut my number off due...

edik by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calling a foreign number who's in UK

Hey all, Phoned a European relative who's currently in the other part of UK and noticed that I was charged international rate - is this what normally happens? I'm on Pay Monthly with unlimited minutes. Thanks!

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! EU Roaming charges apply with BIG BUNDLE

Dear All, I understand that with big bundles you get an amount of minutes call and text for free, and that those can be used to text and call the EU zone (Germany, Italy). However when I did this my balance was reduced by almost 4 pounds. For instanc...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! If I unlock an iPhone 7, will it stay unlocked?

As I understand it, in order to unlock my iPhone 7 I have complete an online form. Once O2 have done what they need to do, I believe I need to put a sim from a different network into the phone and connect it to itunes in order to complete the process...

peter312 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Goodbye

I wish to leave O2 can I keep my number when I go to another provider.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos