Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Payment date

Hi, I would like to change my payment date to the 1st of the month if possible? ThanksSarah

Resolved! O2 VIA 'UNLOCK MY PHONE' ON MY DEVICE, CARPHONE WAREHOUSE PLUS O2 SHOP WON'T UNLOCK MY PHONE!!

I purchased a SAMSUNG GALAXY S7 mobile on a monthly contract from CARPHONE WAREHOUSE in JUNE 2016 and am out of contract. I now want to have it unlocked so I can use any network/SIM. I contacted Carphone Warehouse online via CHAT and they told me the...

SHARCODY by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone disconnected

My mobile has been disconnected. I have paid the bill more then 24 hours ago and its still disconnected. I am abroad and have no way to call O2 and there is no e-mail available so im not sure how i am suppose to contact O2.

coas2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disconnected from live chat

I was upgrading via live chat and my chat session got disconnected just before the order was completed. I wasn’t able to get a transcript either. I believe all services are now closed and I was hoping to place my order tonight so that I could receive...

Rachel3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing Account holder details.

Hello , I currently have a 02 contract which i bought for my son years ago as he wasnt old enough to get his own. He is due for an upgrade in 9 days and want to stick with 02. However he wants to purchase the 02 insurance with his new contract but I ...

Keerthan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! email address

I just want the email address for 02. So I can terminate my contract in January. I don’t want Gurus or phone calls or anyone trying to get me to stay or asking why I want to leave.

What by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim cards

Hi. Can I get two sim cards with the same number yet? I want one for my smart watch and phone.Many Thanks

Becscho by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

voicemail

I am receiving several pings a day from my voicemail even though I have de activated it. Is it possible that I have two voicemail accounts?

Annen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delivery

HiCan anyone help ?!Ordered a new contract phone Friday before 8pm cut off for Saturday delivery but order wasn’t processed till gone 10pm therefore did not arrive Saturday. Still waiting for refund on delivery, customer service are useless as can’t ...

Bonnie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos