Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Changing to 30 days then leaving O2

Hi I am currently in a 12 month contract on sim only. I can change to a 30 day contract within my account. If I do this, then request to cancel and use the PUC code, do I still pay for the entire 30 days, or just from the time the 30 days starts to t...

JAY81UK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Maximum number of contracts reached?

I've just tried to add another SIMO contract to my account to be met with a message saying I've reached the maximum number of contracts on my account. I only have 6 on my account and was unaware of any kind of limit. I was at a store a few weeks ago ...

ShazSCS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

having issues

hiya i need some advise i have an iphone 7 and its due to upgrade in noveber but its not conneceting the your network it is coming up with no sevice so would like some advice

erica by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Huawei p smart 2019

I have just upgraded to the Huawei P Smart 2019 for the next 3 years and I'm a little concerned with the current situation involving Google. What will I do if Google no longer provides updates after this year and also stops access to Gmail and YouTub...

Ichachbod by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Huawei and Android/Google loss/restrictions.

Hi, how does the recent news around google shutting down access to its apps and updates affect my Huawei Mate P20 Pro. I only have it a few months.. And when this happens my device will no longer be fit for purpose. So is O2 going to replace my phone...

StevenGW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! fed up

had zero but problems paying bill paid on the 14th may was not due then paid on a pockit mastercard O2 took my money and then said i not paid the bill whats going on its past me i got proof so after 4 days i got my money back on the card and paid aga...

ros by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! regards to sim card lost

I need a new sim sent to my my address [Removed personal details] as I have lost that SIM. Can you in the meantime send 1 out to the address as I am not local?

rochdale by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi i was wondering how u pay off the rest of the money for and upgrade thanks

Gorman123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos