Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! itemized bill

Hi there - I'm not really techy or geeky - so please excuse what may be a dumb question ... but: How do I get itemized bill details ? I need to view my past 2 months calls ...

Someone else answering my phone

Hello!It has happened yesterday for the first Time. I have my O2 number for nearly 8 years. My husband was trying to call me and someone else answered , sounds like an indian guy, didn't say anything else apart of hello, hello, hello though..I called...

TDAnett by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

If my contract is 50 GB of data allowance a month can I use it all of the 50GB on holiday or am I restricted to 20 GB usage

Grayson by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Won’t let me make payment !!

I have been trying over 2 weeks now to pay my phone bill and every time I try it says “ we can not process your payment , please contact your bank and try again “.I contacted my bank and they checked my card , everything is working fine and payments ...

Lana04 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Potential Scam?

Just want to ask or highlight potential scam just got a text message 'Your contract will be suspended if your PAC code is not updated. Login to My02 to make the required changes: o2account.co.ukYour payment method has expired'Is this legitimate?

Resolved! scam

FreeMsg: Thank you Your free trial of Wapstar Content from Wapstar will end on 01/09/2019. Then £4.50 every week until you text STOP to 83463 HELP? 03300535841. Charge applied to mobile phone bill. Hiw can i resolve this issue? looks like is a spam

Rosalind by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Can't pay bill online or automated service payment

My husband is trying to pay his airtime bill but won't accept payment, he never had problems before and we have made numerous attempts. Just keeps saying payment failed please contact our bank. But his card is working fine elsewhere. I even tried usi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 37 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Debt Collection - Dispelling The Myths

We have seen numerous threads on here from members who say they didn't realise they owed o2 any monies after their contract ended.Some said they weren't aware.Some said they weren't contacted.Some had defaults on their Credit File.Some thought bailif...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 58 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Monthly sim only ends next month

Quick update my month sim only 12month contract ends Sept 30 th what happens if I just carry on with it ie should I give them notice or see what happens