Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! New contract from 3rd Party but keep my number

Hi all, I’ve been with O2 for 16+ years and now I’ve seen some brilliant O2 contract with 3rd parties out there because of Black Friday.What I’d like to know is that if I get a new contract through the 3rd party site (but still on O2) can I port my n...

KennyN by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Buying a used phone and taking out a new 36 month contract

Hi, I wanted to ask for some assistance with a query about buying used phones via O2. I realise that when you upgrade in the standard way, you continue on your existing contract and tariff. When I look at used phones and their new tariffs I am worrie...

LeeB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! USA

Do I need to get anything done with my phone before I go to the USA?

Resolved! Cancellation.

12 month sim only deal. What is the fee to cancel? Around 7 months to go

JDRAMA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade unlocked

So I’m thinking of upgrading had an iPhone 7 for like 4 years now and have been put off upgrading because of the high prices.So I’m thinking iPhone 11 but I currently have a good deal with virgin on a sim only deal which is unlimited everything so wo...

Ste by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Snacking

Hi I have recently moved to O2 on a monthly contract with 15GB of data plus 30GB Snacking but when I switched my phone number over from my old phone it’s taken my snacking for this month off , why has this happened and will I still get my 45GB next m...

Resolved! O2 Open

Hello, do you know when the iPhone 11 Pro is likely to be on O2 Open? Will it ever? Thank you

Charx by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 customer

Had a text about not paying my bill and would be cut off from EE I'm with O2 is this a scam...??

Mrpete by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TRAVEL BOLT ON

I have just discovered that my Travel bolt on has not been cancelled and I have been charged £5/day for months! Is there any way I can get a refund as I have not used this bolt on at all?

CraigyHam by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost sim

Hi I've lost my aim card

Gemz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos