Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 5g sim card

today I upgraded to a Samsung s20+. I wanted to keep my number from my old phone and the salesman said to use my old sim. I didn't receive my 5g sim card he said i could get 1 later is this correct

Samsung S20 pre-order free Samsung Galaxy Buds+

Hi, I just pre-ordered the S20 ultra with the free Galaxy Buds+ and the delivery time is up to 5 weeks on the device. I read the terms and conditions on the offer and thought you get a voucher to claim the earbuds but looking into it on here now it s...

MarcD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

S20 Ultra Dispatch Email

I know everyone has got tracking numbers etc for the phone but has anyone had an email to say its been dispatched? Or has your DPD tracking updated to say they've recieved your order?

TMartin by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone

When is my new samsung galaxy s20 ultra been posted ?

SHERM65 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New o2 customer and sim won't activate

I have just switched from Vodafone to o2 and it's been a terrible experience so far! o2 are saying there is a problem setting me up an account and that my new sim won't be activtated for 5 days until a manager has "cleared the account" - what does th...

Luff84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Remove age restriction

Just switched to pay monthly and don’t have a credit card only a visa/debit card and I want to disable age restriction for google search and they won’t accept this ? Does anyone know a simple way to remove ? It looks like you landed on a popular topi...

Community_STS_0.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
Drwatz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Travel

Hello, I've got a holiday booked for June to a resort in Mexico , Playa Del Carmen and ive was looking at the O2 Travel bolt on that i have with my monltly sim only. Now I looked where it says is included and Mexico is listed. I just wanted to check....

NoVision by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy S20 Ultra Delivery

I pre-ordered my S20 Ultra online on 22nd of January. Does anybody know when I can expect delivery? Will the ear buds come with it or do I need to order these separately? I went into an O2 shop but they weren't able to offer any help?!

Waddy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

S20 ultra delivered, not powering up / turning on

Just taken delivery of the s20 ultra, 512gb/16gb model. Over the moon to get it early, ordered release day!But... phone doesn't charge or power on, using charger from box, left for couple hours tried combinations of button presses/holds etc, tried th...

Neill by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Live chat

Hey how do I do a live chat

Kelly5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos