Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling contract and requesting PAC code

Just been onto live chat to cancel my contract by giving 30 days notice which takes me up until end of contract agreement. Asked for PAC code and was told there would be an additional charge for this even though payment in full for 24 month contract ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancellation

Just been on live chat for 20 minutes to cancel my sim only contract. I was asked repeatedly my reasons for cancellation (even though I had been very to the point from the start - I had already purchased another mobile with another provider). I had t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim Card

I'm already a pay and go customer but I ordered a pay monthly phone on the internet the phone has come but I haven't got a sim card with it.. will I get a new sim card come in the post or not and when as I cant use my phone without it.. it tells me m...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer service?

I've been on hold for 33 minutes tonight just to upgrade my account. Maybe I need to upgrade my network to one that answers the phone?

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Open - what do you get ?

I upgraded my phone in September 2013 via an O2 store and used the o2 open code to get 30% off the libe rental. I want to upgrade later this year and after looking on here saw a link which stated that with o2 open you also get 25% off the price of th...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SimFree iPhone 6 get network lock for O2

Hi, I have small problem with O2 at the moment. I have my contract more than 18 months. In the middle of the contract I have upgraded my phone iPhone 6. Phone was purchased without any contract as a SimFree handset for various reasons. After my O2 ca...

RobertK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cancelling contract

My 24 month contract runs out at the end of the month. Does anyone know a number I can call so it doesn't automatically get renewed as i don't want to renew it. I cant find a number anywhere. Some Help would be appreciated Thanks.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Device Plan Part Payment

I have 2 devices on Refresh and have paid off the Device Plan part of one of the devices online via the 'Make a Payment' option a couple of months ago. I now want to make a part payment for the 2nd device therefore lowering my monthly bill, but when ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Messaging

Does O2 still do the £5 a month unlimited texts. Think it maybe a bolt on

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos