Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Discounted tariff

I initially signed up to a pay monthly tariff giving me 10GB of data for £17.00 for 12 months increasing to £30.00 thereafter. Howver I gave been charged £30.00 and not received the advertised discount

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit to my bank account 2 years after leaving o2

Hi. I left o2 2 years ago and I’ve just received a credit of 112.43 to my bank from Telefónica. I have no idea why. I’m out of the country long term so can’t contact o2. Anybody any ideas?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading my contract while bankrupt

Looking at upgrading my handset, but I’m in the 1 year bankruptcy. Would they do a credit check again? Or as it’s an upgrade would they go on payment history with them?

Resolved! Cooling Off Period

Went into a shop on Fridayto originally look at Samsung S7. Ended up stupidly getting a J5 as I was told they were similar handsets. Realised this isn't the case so want to cancel the order. Can I cancel the whole new Refresh contract and go back to ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming text itemisation

Hi all, I'm downloading the itemisation from my first bill using the "what I've used" tool but for the category "Roaming text messages EU" it does not show the number the message was sent to. All messages just show "SMS Message Centre" as the destina...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Price increase of 4%RPI

Dear Sir,I have just been informed you wish to increase my tariff by RPI of 4%.Would you please clarify what time period you are using to determine the RPI for these price increases?4% is not reflective of the Department of National Statistics which ...

• 17 replies
  • 2 kudos

Ordered, no confirmation ?

Hi all, bought a new contract for a 5t earlier this afternoon, just got home from work and in the 8 hours since then I've only had 4 emails regarding all the credit checks and agreements but nothing about a confirmation or a successful order. When lo...

woweee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Faults

Hi,what a company the system goes down and you are left in LIMBO,no updates ,no communication to advise there is or will be a fault,and even when you contact them regarding the above you are still left in LIMBO,a promised phone call on a certain date...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail

How do you set up voicemail

DJ297 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos