Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Data usagev

Hi. While using facetime, i got a message to say i had used 80% of my data. 3 hours later (long catch up), still on facetime, i get a message to say i have used all my data. How can this ne when i was in the house using my wi-fi?

Daffy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Next day delivery didn't arrive

Really glad you posted about this, as I'm currently experiencing the same problems, and don't have access to a phone (the other bloomin' phone is broken, hence buying a new one!). Does anybody know if you can contact the CR team via Skype?

Resolved! Galaxy s9 +

My calls keep going dead for a few seconds everywhere I go.so it's not a mast down.does anyone else have a problem with this phone.also tech support was supposed too call me back but didn't????

Stuking1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 000000000001234

How do you get rid of paying for phone messages to 0000000000001234 please?

Blessed1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no wifi calling

I bought my note 8 from mobiles.co.uk on O2 only to then find out that I cant use wifi calling - which is a right pain where I live. I know its becasue of the firmware but there must be something I can do? It's like buying a ford from a mazda garage,...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my number

HiJust received my new phone and I wish to keep my old number trouble is I don’t have my old phone as it was stolen. Anyone know how I swap the number over to the new sim without having my old phone? Thanks

Lee1985 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost phone

I lost my phone In Spain and I am unable to get through to the number given on your site, there doesn't seem to be any contact e-mail adresses, please advise???

Adds by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New monthly contract

This is the second time ive trid to finalize a contract and I was givin a code to type to waver upfront fees but when trying to do this it' not going through