Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Data allowance

I have received a text stating i have used all my inclusive data but when i check my current usage online it shows i have 29.99GB left of 45GB. I dont understand?

Tut1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay monthly

Hi I'm struggling paying my bill due to the virus outbreak.Cant afford to be cut off.Many thanks

Becky1992 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone cut off

Help.. I have a payment plan and paid the amount as discussed but they have still put blocks on my phone and I can’t get hold of anyone to help.

Bill5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Replacement sim

I received my replacement sim and have inserted into my phone but it is not activated. I’m been on hold to o2 customer service for an hour. Can someone help with my issue.

Mo86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

new customer

just joined 02, bought a sim only deal online over 1wk ago, put in my PAC code, received my sim 5 days ago but im still on vodafone, my number hasnt ported over and i cant get to speak to anyone

jim02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scam???

My wife got a text on Monday 23rd March from number +447384661663 saying that O2 had problems processing the last bill. Thay wanted her to update her payment info at : (Thanks) I'm the account holder and I pay the bills. I did not get such a text. H...

Tony1188 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrading

my phone has recently broke, when i go onto my contract it is telling me i can upgrade 'on us' and won't be charged for my old contract, as an upfront cost, but does this mean my monthly pay will continue when i upgrade? and it does say left to pay o...

mitchell by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Covid-19 cancel my contract

I am looking to cancel my contract as it has come to an end however I cannot get in touch with anyone over the phone! I know you have to give 30 days notice ringing 202 but I can’t, any ideas of numbers I can ring where someone is there to help? Or c...

Lizziemc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charged for insurance without me agreeing

I have just realised I have been paying for insurance even though I have insurance with my bank. I have about 4 o2 contracts and never noticed this before as they take around 5 different payments monthly. I want a refund for the time I have been payi...

Moejabah by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos