Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Claiming cashback through O2

I recently upgraded to a Huawei P30 Pro and part of the deal was the ability to claim up to £150 cashback on selected devices. I've received no paperwork or details on how to claim the cashback and wondered how I go about it? It was an upgrade done d...

Bring my old number to o2

My giffgaff number is supposed to be bought over to my new o2 sim today but nothing’s happened?

Mark84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone Number Swap

Hi,I have recently purchased a new phone (both old and new phone with o2).I am having difficulties transferring my number to my new sim.I have tried texting SWAP to 20220, it then asked for my new sim code which I replied with but then just got a tex...

Emma104 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocking

Tried to change phone sim to different network but they tell me phone is lockedTried to ask o2 to unlock it but they have already taken it of my accountHave been trying to live chat them but can’t work out how to do it

Louise5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Notice of enforcement

So I got a letter of enforcementDid I get this cuz I missed a payment or 2?I received letter yesterday but paid my overdue today so what will happen now?

Saz8406 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

New tablet

I'm trying to add an alcatel 3t 8 family tablet on to my account but it wont let me add to basket can you please help

Sam33 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Return phone

Hi guys I upgrade to my new phone iPhone 11 Pro and I received yesterday , I opened put my all details , everything but then i didn’t like its too small for me , and I know I have 14 days to return which I would like to do that but I would like to ch...

Indre by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung s20 ultra

I ordered the Samsung s20 ultra in cosmic grey due to my upgrade on the 8th march and I was wondering if you knew when I'm most likely to be receiving it

dale41 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone bill

i Didn’t have enough money to pay last months phone bill, and I just got paid yesterday so I paid it off and my data and texts n calls still aren’t working even though I’ve now paid it

google map navigation

Hi i have problem connect gps in my huawei phone. when i start the google map navigation after one minute gps disconnect

Piotr1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos