Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

I Need a NANo sim

My O2 etc has no way to order a replacement sim, it MUST be possible to get a new SIM card somehow

Restricted services

Was late paying my bill and was cut off. Now I have paid in full but my services have not been restored. Paid on Saturday, it is now Wednesday. My phone still diverts to the automated payment line and when I called from a landline it said I have to p...

Animar86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment issues

Anyone had issues with paying there bill this month. Paid my bill last week money was pending in the bank and then the payment was returned then again when the payment was returned tired to pay again and the money is still pending and received an ema...

No Longer Getting Discount on My Account

Hello, I was getting a "100% Airtime Subscription discount" that has now stopped. Does anyone know why this would be to save me containg o2 ? Thanks For your help.

Si_G by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adress

Hi were can i change adress i just moved to new adress

Cenariu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with sim swap

I have a new sim as my old one is damaged and I have upgraded my phone at the same time. I am unable to use the text swap service and cannot get through on the phone - how can I get my sim activated ?

Karen18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re-conditioned phone now not working

I recently purchased a second line on my account for my mum and ogt a re-conditioned Samsung S9 phone. its now 5 months old but its not broken. The phone is constantly crashing/freezing, i have done a hard reset a few times and nothing works. I dont ...

LB1986 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keep my number form

Recently purchased a new pay monthly sim and filled in the ‘keep my number form’. However, I just received an email from o2 saying that I filled it in wrong. I was just wondering if anyone could tell me the correct way to fill it in, please. Thank yo...

Resolved! I want to cancel new contract

I want to cancel new contract and I understand that I can pay for the handset outright by balancing the device plan but will O2 continue to charge me the monthly line rental? There appears to be two separate bills - line rental and device plan.

Frustrated Upgrade

My iPhone 11 upgrade has just arrived and the sim from my iPhone7 doesn’t fit. I’m unable to get through to customer services or anyone who can help me sort this. I have a very expensive upgrade with no means of using it. If I cannot resolve this, I ...

Steph49 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos