Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Sim only

My contract ended yesterday and today i moved over to a 12 month SIM only contract as I'm happy with my handset, ive just had a text message from O2 saying my parcel with DPD will be here tomorrow before 11am - I'm not expecting a parcel from o2 - an...

Rosie4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order not arrived

I placed an order on Friday 10th April. No email to say it’s been despatched although confirmation of order was received. I understand there may be a backlog but having no answers at all is worrying given they’ve taken money out of my account?

Jcj1007 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Third party premium charge bar

Hi I have the third party/premium charge as a bar on my account but want it removed and cannot get through to o2 how can I get this taken off?

Kat301 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting number problem

Hi, I am moving 2 numbers over from Vodafone, one has been ported and had a text (after about 2 days) to say it was being done. The other one, nothing? Can't contact customer services as due to C19 they're too busy and just hang up? How can I resolve...

Resolved! payment

went abroad and just got my new bill up to £143. But left with out job due to situation lately. Can I pay smaller instalments? Who can help and who I need to speak/ write to ?Thanks in advance!

Dimitrov by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct debit

My direct debit was meant to go out on the 11th and hasnt but its saying its paid yet o2 threatening to cut me off I feel so depressed right now

Lizboop1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Time of Day

Hi everyone So, my mothly contract is listed to terminate tomorrow, 14/4/2020. Is there a common time of day I will get cut off? Such as 23:59 or 12:00? Thank you, Robert

Resolved! Unexpected Charge - need refund

I have been charged £57 (!!!!) for Minutes on last month’s bill and have absolutely no idea why. I have unlimited minutes on my plan, and did not call anyone overseas or spend any time overseas. I’m not able to double check my Feb calls as I only jus...

CBD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail & hotspot not working

Since updating my account to monthly sim only, my voicemail and personal hotspot have both stopped working.My connection is also very poor - often I’m unable to stream videos from my phone.

Tee87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgraded refresh

Hi everyone So I have had a sim only contract for a lot of months now and when I checked on Friday night it said I could upgrade my device, so I choose to upgrade to an iPhone 11, the upfront cost was took from my account and I had recieved emails of...

Eimear by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos