Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Data

Can you purchase data even when the phone has been cut off?

hayz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Outstanding Balance

I have received the following text and am unable to get through on the number provided to talk to anyone, if I choose any option other than ‘pay in full’ then I am told to visit the website and the call ends.You've still not paid, so we are now disco...

AR77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Returned upgrade phone

I returned my upgrade on 6th April 2020 by special delivery and it has still not come off of my account, it was signed for by o2 the next morning 7th April, can anyone tell me when this should happen as I am paying for a phone I sent back? Many thank...

Bev3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Being billed for wifi calls

I always have wifi calling enabled, O2 are billing me for international calls - WHY?

Sony Xperia 1 mark 2

Hi. Any news on when the new Sony Xperia 1 mark 2 will be available to preorder? Thanks in advance

Bars

I have bars on my phone I want to remove them but I cant speak to anyone how can I do this

FRAUD ATTEMPT in the name of O2 to my O2 messages

Hi all Just to alert everybody (including O2 but cannot find how to reach you!) that I received a text on my service to say " O2: We were unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid fees, please update your payment information via : I chec...

Data calls and messages

My data hasn't worked for weeks even though my bill is fully paid, I also cannot receive messages and calls from some people (especially my childrens schools) this is so frustrating

Cara1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dialing up / accepting calls

Hello, For the last 3 days I havent been able to accept any incoming calls nor dial out. I check the service status in the local area and they are now all working fine. I have swtich the phone on and off but still unable to make any calls. Any sugges...

rc497 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos