Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Contract due to end

My pay monthly contract is due to end. If I do nothing and want to keep using my current phone what happens to my airtime?

Ceri26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I get a replacement SIM card?

Local store CWMBRAN is closed (atleast not anwering the phone), called the 0344 809 0202 and apparently (menu options) an upgrade is "urgent" but getting a replacment SIM is not? How can I can replacment SIM card as mine is not working? I know the SI...

NOT HAPPY!!

So about a week ago or so I rang 02 and finally got through after being on hold for at least an hour or so.. Told the lady on other end was having problem with late payment due to this Covid-19 and she assured me that all customers have been given to...

Annimay38 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change billing date

I’m trying to change my billing date but can’t get through over the phone and can’t do it via the App. Is there any other way I can change the direct debit date?

PhilDean by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need Replacement SIM as faulty

Can you please advise me how to get a replacement SIM as mine is damaged. Help line doesn’t cover this issue and branches are closed.

JBig68 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My bill

I just don’t know what to do as I don’t get paid until 11th may ? And my bill was due 17th April and I got a message from o2 saying be a I’m the difficult time you can now add your bill to next month if you have trouble paying it this month

Sezzie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 open question

Hi All,I was looking at getting the iPhone se using the open discount. Am I right in thinking the the discount is not for the total bill?For example, if the phone cost is £20 a month and the line rental is £10, I would only be receiving the discount ...

Mudal87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

End of contract

I dont wish to carry on with my contract from the end date. How do I do this any button I press remotely linked to leaving 02 says they are not able to take my call due to covid situation. Thanks

TRACIEJAI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment Holiday

Been tryiing to contact payment support for the last 2 weeks but only getting an automated message about paying bills.Recently lost my job due to the current situation and ive been trying to get a payment holiday

eddy890 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos