Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

refund

I’ve purchased a phone in online shop on 6/4/20, they overcharged me so in total i paid £550, i called the next day to cancel the whole thing. the woman said i should get a full refund in next 7 days. it’s been now over 20 days and all i’ve got back ...

replacement sim

I have a pay monthly sim, i have had to request a new sim as mine is damaged. When it comes how do i transfer my old number onto it please.

Boofle by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing access

HiHow do I get a copy of my final bill after I have left o2?ThanksJess

Jessica4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Anzelika

need cancel online order ms[removed] [Edit: order number removed just in case as this forum is public]

AB3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Loyalty discounts

I have looked at my bills and for the last six months and instead of each month receiving loyalty discounts I am being charged. Also I started a new contract and the loyalty discount has still not been added despite completing all the emaiks sent to ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

number

I've changed from payg to monthly but would like to keep number

angscampi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Replacement Sim

Hi,My phone hasn’t worked on O2 network for sometime, I’ve now got a replacement phone and it still doesn’t work, my brother is a mobile phone repaired and said it’s the sim, I just need to order a new one but can’t find anywhere to do this, I also c...

Hay1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade Same day delivery refund

I ordered an upgrade last night and paid £9.99 for delivery today, which was supposed to be between 6pm and 10pm. I have had confirmation from the delivery service that the phone will be coming tomorrow instead, which I could've selected for free. Ho...

Lozzie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos