Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Can I change my click and collect order to a delivery

I had originally chosen click and collect but then the order was delayed and havent heard back for a couple of weeks when it would be available , now checking the website the phone is in stock again and now with everything going on at the moment I'd ...

Charles27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving O2 - how do I know if money is owed?

I recently left O2 and received an email about the final bill saying “Your bill is now ready. There is nothing to pay this month.” However it doesn’t say if O2 owe me anything. I am unable to log into My O2 now- I assume because my contract has finis...

Hansakura by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New order

I've just placed a order online at 02 and it said good news christopher your orders complete and then it says my new number for my device is along with the number I've just teyed rinning the number and it says it's not recognised and wen I go into my...

Neworder by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM not provisioned

Upgraded an iPhone 8 to iPhone 11 with O2, new plan etc etc. Received new phone, data transfer completed, new SIM inserted, still no phone capability on new device after more than 24 hours. Still have capability on old phone. Do I need to contact O2 ...

ColinS57 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with bills

Will O2 help me with my bills? Obviously I understand that there are a lot of people in the same situation (out of work and very little money coming in.) I have tried to contact O2 but in a cue for too long

Sheamann by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data allowance

I have received a text stating i have used all my inclusive data but when i check my current usage online it shows i have 29.99GB left of 45GB. I dont understand?

Tut1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charged for insurance without me agreeing

I have just realised I have been paying for insurance even though I have insurance with my bank. I have about 4 o2 contracts and never noticed this before as they take around 5 different payments monthly. I want a refund for the time I have been payi...

Moejabah by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM SWAP

I've just ordered received a new SIM card for a new pay monthly contract and I'm trying to transfer my old number to my new SIM card. I don't currently have access to my old SIM card, as my phone was stolen. When I follow the instructions to swap the...