Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Upgrade

Hi all, I do want ask about my upgrade, I did stay with O2 I did change my tariff for sim only from 24of may but on my upcoming payment I still have old tariff not the new one, what's that mean?

ELWIRA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone SE

Hello, Sorry for the querry - I was hoping to be able to contact someone at O2 directly but can't find an email address so was wondering if someone on this community could help me out. I'm looking at upgrading to an iPhone SE 2020 from my current SE....

Close device plan credit agreement

I made the final payment on my device plan a month ago but the credit agreement is still showing as active when I check my credit report. It also still shows up when I check My O2. It shows the balance as zero, but it’s still showing I have a device ...

IamNads by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broken iPad screen

I need a replacement screen for my sounds iPad I have insurance cover how do I go about getting it replaced ?

Badger74 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tariff

How can i do ti close the tariff on my phone?

Sasykh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

Got £500 of additional charges, does anyone know if I can spread the cost over the rest of my contract

James18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No internet

I can’t have any internet on my phone I can phone and txt but no internet i only join you last week and I’m having to use my home WiFi but when I’m out the house I can’t get access to my data

Bwudd81 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing date

I requested my billing date changed to the 6th of every month, I've managed to pay 20 off my bill with 30 left to pay, I've just come out of lockdown and o2 decide to charge me extra 3.50 due to late payments, absolutely outrageous

Deano3012 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

bill paying and number change

Hi can someone help me ive being trying to pay my bill on the app and online and its saying it cant be processed is anyone else having this problem. Also can any give me the procedure to change my number Thanks

Resolved! Payment increase

How can I contact O2 to explain why my tarriff doubled in March? 

TimboJet by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos