Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Contract ending

My pay monthly contract has ended. Do I need to contact o2 to let them know I’m not with a different provider or will it just end and no more payments taken?

Amy1192 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paid off device plan

Can someone tell me when my 02 phone will cease to work as I have paid off the account

rob9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay monthly

How to apply for another pay monthly contract

Jen9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 open

I have been trying to get my nhs discount on my new phone through O2 open but when i log in it keeps saying sorry there was a problem!!. Any ideas?

Ninurse by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC Code

Help required!! How do I give my PAC code in to keep my existing number?tried customer services just go round in circles then cut off, can you txt them code. Understand less staff working in current climate.

Graeme52 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Urgent

Hi, I have made a mistake and paid next months bill instead of this months device plan. I have been cut off and unable to play this months bill although next months is actually paid. I am still cut off and unable to contact anybody. I am disabled and...

Neil86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extra sim for my son

HiI’ve tried to call 02 but there not taking calls about this.I want to share my plan with my son and get him a SIM card for his phone so I keep paying the same but he can use all my data and calls and texts.Could someone help me please as I can’t fi...

Russ3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim Only Upgrade

HiI have found the deal I want to upgrade to which is sim only.The deal specifies - Get 5GB for £13*, for a limited time only. Ends 10 JuneDoes this mean I have to take the offer before 10 June to have a monthly payment fo £13 for a year or if I take...

Resolved! high bill

Hi, My bill is usually £65 a month including my airtime bill and my monthly device plan. This month, my air time bill came to £77.45, which I've paid but it still shows that my device plan bill is still £34.15 overdue, but when I try to pay for the £...

Sel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos