Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Wrong Email

I just placed an order with the Order number: ms-314905381 and during the order, the wrong email address was entered. I tried contacting O2 on how this can be changed but I could not get anyone to ask on how this can be changed.

Alain by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Been cut off

Hi how can get through to o2 to get mine and my partners contracts back on please many thanks

Shaunako by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Credit referrals 02

I have seen an old default from 2015-2016 on my account it hasn't been updated since 2016 and I have no idea who is dealing with it now I have emailed credit referrals over the last 3 weeks and still no response is there any admin on here who can ass...

Aron by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transporting same number from O2 to O2

I took delivery of new iPhone last Thursday - now Monday night. 3 live chats, 3 customer service conversations. Nothing. Still no service. I was assured this afternoon by lady called June that if it wasn’t sorted by 9.00 pm tonight she would definite...

Ros1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

DPD delivery

HiI ordered a new IPhone on 27th May which included next day delivery. The order status says complete but still no IPhone. Every time I check DPD tracking it says due for delivery today. I’m worried the phone has been lost. Right now I’m paying for s...

Darren686 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC transfer to O2 gone wrong?

I gave O2 a PAC code to transfer my old number from another network. 2 days ago both sims worked, now for a 2nd day both sims show no network. No amount of reboots, power offs or flight mode switching is working .Initially I had issues doing the swap...

Farrell12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I talk to a person so that I can cancel my monthly contract

Hi can anyone help? I'm trying to cancel my rolling monthly sim contract, I see that I have to give 30 days notice. But I have so far (third attempt) been unable to talk or phone or email anyone, the MyO2 site just sends me round in circles. Any idea...

Brian11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I cannot make international calls.

Hi, I have international bolt-on activated; I checked my phone settings and both outgoing and incoming international calls have 'call barring' switched off. I was trying to contact O2 support but I can't at the moment. Aura is not helpful, as it only...

Gosia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Will I get my upfront payment back after returning device?

So I upgraded to a new contract on a new device, and I paid an upfront cost of £30. When the device arrived I didn’t like it and returned it via post. O2 have cancelled my payments for the device, but I haven’t had the £30 returned- will I actually g...

Tierney by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM PUK locked

I wronly entered PIN 3 times, obtained my PUK code and phone wont accept code. Its a Vodaphone device, should this matter? I can't find any menu in the phone that would allow me to enter the Vodaphone PUK that I have.