Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Can’t use phone abroad

I have just arrived in Rome 10 hours ago but have no use of my phone it just keeps telling me to switch on data roaming but I thought when I signed up I would be able to use my phone anywhere in Europe on my normal charges, I was able to with 3 and E...

Mark1961 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Earbuds for 1 pound

Got a contract for Samsung s23 and u get earbuds for 1 pound its been more then 30 days and I haven't got a code

Leelfc97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

If I upgrade today do I need to use the new phone instantly or can I wait a while?

Em1979 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Name change

I need to change my name on my account as it’s still in my maiden name.

Katie1924 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung earpods

I did upgrade on 31st of august and i have been offered £1 samsung earpods and now i have made numerous calls everytime they adviae me to wait 24 to 48 hrs for the code .what can i do to get my code.

Rafia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stripey scam

I have been scammed out of £4.50 - arising from three premium rate texts that I received. I had been trying to download a NCP app to pay a car parking bill but after selecting what seemed to be the app I ended up with something called stripey that ke...

Contract ending

My contract ends next month and I want to upgrade and stay with O2.. The best O2 deals however are with 3rd parties. How would I get my number ported across if im already a customer ?

keeping number

Just come back to o2 from giffgaff. How long does it take for my existing number to change to o2, set about this at 6pm Tuesday

GODDERS26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos