Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! cancelled contract with O2

I cancelled my contract with O2 on the 13/04/2020. I had a settlement bill which was payed in full. The sim has be voided and yet this month I get another bill for air time. When I tried to sort this out via the "messaging service" I could not be hel...

Disconnected line because of unpaid bill

Hi, I have a number devices with o2 but one of the items has a billing issue as I never get a bill as a result the rest of my items have been blocked even though their payment is up to scratch but I cannot even get anyone on all the numbers they have...

Efe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

I’m struggling to pay my phone bill this month and would like to pay it the last working day of this montRebecca Humphries[personal details removed] Yes I am the bill payer

Beckyjazz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlatching

I am a former o2 customer and still have my old Samsung Galaxy S6 which is locked to o2. I want to loan the phone to my daughter who has just broken her own phone, but I need to get it unlocked. The o2 processes rely on me being a current / existing ...

Chris_105 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deposit

At 10 of March I received my Samsung S20 Ultra,when I bought it o2 took a deposit 475£ and they said if they will see after 3 months that I'm paying they will give me back this money,I didn't receive anything yet so what can I do to get the money bac...

Additional costs

I have been charged 54p for a picture message. I received a text from an unknown number and asked who it was. This is obviously a scam number sent to me and I don’t appear to be able to get rid of the number or block it. Please advise

Cost by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill higher than expected

I've just taken out a new contract- I should be paying £19 per month for airtime, but first bill has just arrived charging me £22.67. Any idea why this might be? I apparantly sent one picture message at 54p but other than that I haven't over used any...

fii7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Have I missed the boat on choosing my Extra?

Hi On 12th May I upgraded my Sim only contract and planned to take up the 6 months free Disney+ extra. Although I saw the initial email about choosing the extra sent the same day, I didn't do it then and subsequently forgot until today. Would have ap...

Smartin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone

My contract is almost up and I'm going to get a new phone. I want to buy a new phone outright and then upgrade my existing contract to a sim only deal. Is this possible and I'll need to keep the same number as I'm in emergency services

Lorkymann by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos