Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Bill

I’ve ordered my contracted SIM yesterday and got a SIM today but with a different number (guessing it temp till old number is transferred).Do I have to wait for the bill to be payed in order to use it or do I have to manually do it or do I have to wa...

Scam?

I recently received a text from a number claiming to be O2 (07385 659952), which states: O2: Payment for your latest bill could not be processed by your bank. Please update your payment information via: [mod edit: removed to ensure safety] I'm gather...

Rae87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Late bill payment issue

Does anyone know how long it takes for mobile data to come back, I was late with my bill after furlough to the point where they stopped my calls and data I’ve paired everything now but I still can’t use my phone unless on WiFi

Kloudss by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Now past due bill issue

I have been trying to contact o2 support for ages now to try and resolve an issue I have paying this months bill on time, the bill is now past due and I still can't pay for around another 2 weeks but I cannot for the life of me get through to any sup...

Slazeus by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tariff

hi,I have a monthly pay o2 and I want to change my tariff, after I change is with immediately efect or starts only on the next month?Thanks

Device plan ended

Hi! My device olan has ended in April 2020. But you’re still deducting money from me for the device damage. Can you cancel it for me please? And I want my money back from May and June.

Aizel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number change problems (o2 to o2)

I recently initiated a number switch from my company business contract to my new pay monthly personal contract. This was done on Monday of this week. It is now Friday (much more than the 48 hours they said) and it still seems incomplete. When I recei...

Cycloid by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

guru

Good afternoon, Is it possable to have a eSim pack sent to me in the post? Many thanks Tony

a2aslough by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing/payment date

Can I change the dates that I am billed and expected to pay? My pay is now with me at the end of the month which is two weeks late for my O2 bills. Thanks in advance for any assistance

Benedict1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos