Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade new phone

If I upgrade to new handset from SIM only contact can I keep my number? Tia

Suzanne by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade Returned - Usually how long before can reorder upgrade

Hi Guys, Me again... I purchased an upgrade to the iphone 11 pro max... and sorry for anyone who loves iphone but I hated it with a passion. So I returned it and to speed up the process I got the address and paid for Special Delivery. To be fair to R...

Rbarkley82 by Level 4: Observant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot access data

I cannot access the data on my Samsung Galaxy A3. It will connect to WiFi but can't seem to use its own data since I changed my plan. O2 guru gave me a new sim which made no difference and the only other advice is change the phone. Anyone with other ...

Pauline13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buymobiles contract

Hello.I am looking to upgrade but Buymobiles.net are offering a better contract but still with O2. Can I keep my number and just change the contract?Many thanks

Gg2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scam?

I've just had a text from O2 saying that my payment hasn't been processed and that I should update my details using the link provided. Anyone else had this?

Resolved! Find. out how much charged for a call made today

I made a return call. to an 0845 number today and then realised taht it was a scam. I cannot find out from O2 how much I have been charged for the call.

RH2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network signal

Why the signal is so poor almost everywhere i go ? Most of the times i got H+ 2 lines signal, and sometimes i got 4g 2 lines signal, and when i check my network coverage by postcode in Putney they say the network is busy or is very busy.I can say tha...

Text Scam??

I Just received this text from +44 7990 450525... O2: Payment for your latest bill could not be processed by your bank. Please update your payment information via: (link removed for the purpose of this post) & I was just wondering if this is a legit ...

NoNeckEd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data use discrepancy

My average use is 89.7MB monthly and my phone says I have used 179MB this month but on the O2 website it says my data use is 3.82GB. Can I find out what my phone has been using? I've looked in the App data usage is settings and is matches with 179MB ...

helkey26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay additional payment to device

Tried multiple times to make an additional payment towards my handset, can’t find where to do it online, when I call it just hangs up

Connor7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos