Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Disney + reward

Hi all, I upgraded In April, and chose the 6months disney + reward (due to end October) I upgraded again this month. If choose disney plus again, will this cancel the above reward and the coundown will begin again (from July to January)? Many thanks,

Resolved! Unable to cancel o2 extra

Hi there, I've tried to cancel one of my o2 extras however there is no option to do this on the o2 app nor the my o2 mobile app either. Tried calling but get sent to a IVF who doesn't understand what 'o2 extra' is. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Cut off

Why can't I access live chat or get in contact with customer services to find out the reason why I have been cut off

Ssmith by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone new sim?

Hi there. I’ve upgraded my Iphone 6S to an IPhone XR, and I know that the XR takes a nano sim. I forgot to ask if my phone that is being delivered Monday will come with a new sim for it? Can anyone inform me if it does or will I have to go into the 0...

AirleyCee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I use my sim in my new iPad?

I upgraded to a iPad but thought I could use my existing sim and number from my iPhone. Is this correct? O2 have stopped service to my phone and I’m reliant on my phone as I have a medical condition and the hospital and various other medical help.Tha...

Bry2769 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extras

hi I've got two contacts out atm on my second one my only extra is Disney pluss wich I already have on my phone is thiss a issue or is that all I can chose tia

Jungle by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

About

I need to change bank details please

Steven96 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

first bill

Hi, does anyone know how the first bill work? I have only today received my new sim from o2 (ordered yesterday) and I already have a bill dated today for the full monthly plan. Sureley my first bill should be the 23rd August not today. I havent even ...

Diana-V by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

dropped calls

Hi, before i joioned O2 i did the network coverage checker and everything upto 4g says good indoors and out yet why do i still keep dropping calls and often sound like Norman Collier during calls (voice breaking up for you young uns)?I've bought a ne...

Mau by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos