Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Human

Hi all, Can someone please give me a number so I can speak to a human please? Keeps asking for number then gives me links and texts then says good bye???? Help Please - Trying to get through to payment line

Gemma83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free Samsung Buds S20

I upgraded to the S20 last week and it was advertised as coming with the Samsung buds. The promo was until 3rd August. When I go through Samsung Members it won't work. Neither does the link above. How can I get in touch with someone? Live Chat is dow...

Sonja by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using 3G abroad

I can’t use my phone outside of WiFi coverage. I tried switching on and off, changing networks. Do t know what else

KHolmes by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data

Why my data is not working at all

andzia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My phone suddenly wont connect to 4g and has very low reception

I have just returned from a week long holiday to find that my phone now gets really bad reception at home where it was fine before. I only get 0 or 1 bars on my signal and my data speeds are really slow, about 6mbps down, where it used to be about 30...

Kow by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spend cap

I'm new to 02. How do I set up a spend cap? I can't find the option in myO2

MJ1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sorry to bother you

Just had a message from this number saying contact them about bill payment +447990315958

O2 contact

I can’t afford to pay my bill and my previous months airtime. Been trying to contact all the teams but can’t get through to any, neither via live chat it just says they’re busy. Now they’re saying I need to pay all 600 odd pounds I have left on my de...

Resolved! Faulty phone return customer service contact

Had my phone since the beginning of May roughly (Sony Xperia X1) and today it froze and powered off and absolutly will not turn back on. I've been through all the gudies available and changed a few cables that work on other devices and there is no li...