Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Two tariffs

Hi there!I recently upgraded to a new phone, with a new tariff and new number. However my old number still seems to be in use and I have to pay for the next bill. Does anyone know why I am still paying for the old one and when will it end?ThanksM

MP1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel order

I ordered an IPad last night on my 02 offers page but wish to cancel the order as I didn't realise it was a new contract with a sim and data and new phone number. I just wanted a new IPad only. can you help me please before the order is dispatched

Juls2085 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Service very slow since lockdown

Seem to get lots of dropped calls and data problems, YouTube circles, downloads don't complete or cut off, trying to contact 02 is nitemare however there was no problem increasing my bill in April dur to rpi increase, how paying £44.16 a month, I do ...

Kevtrix by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming Data

Hello, need a help....just entered in France from England and my Data Roaming is not working....my roaming is switched On... I need a navigator , I’m stuck....can someone help me ? explain what happened?

Terrible 4g

Why is my 4g speed consistently terrible? Even when O2 are saying we are doing work on nearby masts, the signal is consistently rubbish. Ive not seen it go above 5Mbps. Not even into double figures. I have a three 4g router which manages betwixt 30 a...

Clive3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Return to O2

Hi. I had a contract with O2 but obtained a PAC and switched provider (to BT mobile). I am still within my cooling-off period with BT and the signal is not as I expected so I want to transfer back to O2 on a SIM only deal. How would I go about this? ...

surridge8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

change of plan

Hello everyone, I want to change my current phone plan which is pay monthly to pay as you go, unfortunately am unable to speak to the customer service for help any advice on how to go about this by myself ? Will also like to keep my old number is thi...

Pretty82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number

how can i change my number but keep my contract going

carl69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Locked Dongle/Lost account

Hello everyone, I used to have a pay monthly data contract with a Huawei 5200mAh dongle. I found it the other day after nearly 4 years of not using it and thought it would be handy to take on holiday. So I have a new sim card from smarty, pay as you ...

Contact

I'm having issues with my mobile Samsung S8 it won't let me make calls and I've tried all the advice given online,,, also i need to get in touch with customer services but can't find the online chat on here at all.