Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Unauthorised SMS while abroad

I'm hoping that someone can assist with this. I have an iPhone6S and a monthly contract with O2 in the UK. I am currently living and working abroad but have kept my phone as I travel back to the UK frequently and will be returning permanently in 18 m...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Urgent

Can someone call me urgently I need to transfer my number on to a pay as you go sim card and take a sim card to the police by tonight

Lois by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

If I upgrade using app can I still take phone to shop if I have issues or do I have to do everything through app?

Scott71 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone contact

How do i cancel my phone contact and go pay as you go if i can do that now

Resolved! Using phone in france

Hi, if Im in France at the minute, to use my text, minutes and inclusive data without charge, do I turn data roaming on? Or does this only happen without charge with data roaming off. Far too old School I've realised!

TreeGreen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spend cap

I want change spend cap on 60£

Kamila3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Billing Scam Text ‭

I got this text message yesterday, Saturday. This is the second one I’ve had in the last couple of months. I’m a bit concerned that there has been a data breach. O2:We were unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid fees, please update you...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Claiming Galaxy ear buds

Has anyone else had trouble claiming these? I got a new s20 in the middle of July. The earbud offer said claim them within 30-60 days of purchase. I went to claim the earbuds but found that Samsung said I had to claim 30 days from purchase. So I wait...

Bovvered by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! More data

I used to be able to buy additional data as a bolt on to tide me over til my next bill date. I’ve upgraded my data allowance to begin next month but when I click on the link that tells me I’ve run out of data it just tells me I’m due to upgrade next ...

DMc1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos