Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Trade in not showing on device amount left to pay

HelloI have just traded in my iPhone 13 for an iPhone 15 with a trade in value of £280 which was to be taken off my device amount due to pay as per the contract. However on my o2 app, the amount due is still the full price of the phone (not taken off...

andyads74 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying to add 3 new sims to my contract - failed credit check

Hi, I'm trying to move from EE to O2. I set up a sim only contract for myself yesterday which is set up / login details in place etc. I called O2 today trying to add 3 more sims to my account for my family members. A credit check was then failed with...

mark308 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I'm looking how to block a device and sim card

Hi, I had a contract for my daughter and unfortunately she's lost her device. But I'm trying to block the device and sim card, incase someone else tries using it, etc. Could someone please help me how I do this please. Thank-you

2 phones 1 account

I have 1 account with 2 phones for me and my daughter in the app it shows both numbers but no bill or usage info for the second number Any help please

Jc1974 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone bill enquirie

hi I would like to separate my phone bill from my sons so we are paying separately. How do I do this?

Stella45 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order being reviewed ? Email saying full steam ahead

Hi when I applied for a contract it said after going threw all the accepting terms etc it was in review which would be upto 48 hours but minutes later had an email saying order full steam ahead so just checking that it’s been accepted ?

Gamer22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone

Hifor some reason my phone has gone off and I have no services Gordon Smith