Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Fraud

Hi. My mother was forced into taking out a contract for someone else. The had her make a payment over the phone. Is there a way we can cancel this? We have no details regarding the phone type or mobile number.

Zuppyq by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wrong tariff showing on my o2

I recently bought a tariff that had 3GB of data and unlimited calls and texts. When I first logged onto myo2 everything was fine but I have just looked today after transferring my number across and my data has changed down to 1GB data allowance! All ...

Jenny202 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Legit text?

I recieved this text from 02 O2:We were unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid fees, please update your payment information via: [mod edit: removed to ensure safety] from the number+447470870408 is this legit? I was on hold for nearly ...

Nicole92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delivery Address

I pre-ordered the S20 Ultra but obviously have yet to receive it. The delivery address requires changing due to the current situation. Is there a way im able to do this??

Kingrd237 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reporting a potential scam text.

HiReporting a suspicious text using O2.O2:We were unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid fees, update your payment information via: [mod edit: removed to ensure safety] Sent from+44 7586 788770Hopefully O2 can look into this

NJG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 billing

Received a text message I think it’s fraudulent as I’ve already paid my bill the link directs you to 02 page l wouldn’t put my details in as it doesn’t seem right this is message I received O2:We were unable to process your latest bill. In order to a...

Khadijah by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Swapping Phones

Hi,We've just upgraded our daughters phone for a birthday present. Her Birthday isn't until 10th April so we planned to give it to her then. Will her current phone continue to work until we move to the new phone or is her tarrif going to swap straigh...

JaneG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incoming caller ID

Since an update on my S20 ultra last night, all incoming calls are saying "private number", does anyone know how to solve this? As its telling me I need to contact o2.