Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch upgrade

Anyone know why when I'm clicking on upgrading my watch it is saying I am eligible to upgrade so long as I'm happy to pay the remainder of my device plan however it doesn't show me any devices to upgrade to, I have recently upgraded the mobile phone ...

Benlfc by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

no mobile signal at new house

Hi, if there is effectively no signal at home, and I'm a few months into an 18 month contract, is there anything i can do?

Collin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calls from Three users say my number is unrecognised

Hi, I breifly joined Three last year until their terrible network service forced me to cancel almost immidietly and move my number over to O2. Recently I've been having an issue where some people cannot call or text me, they say because my number is ...

O2 travel

Hi, I have o2 travel +, and I’m still being charged, any reason why??

Kevevs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch

Can I use an Apple Watch with my current pay monthly or do I need a separate tariff

Cannot get rid of history

History button in settings greyed out cannot get rid of history. Asks for passcode. Don’t know passcode

Harps by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spend cap

How can I get my spend cap lifted as can’t get threw to change it

Mobatt73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

IPad tariff

Does anyone know how to cancel a tariff on an iPad, it is attached to another phone bill, I have paid for the iPad and I don’t need a tariff on it any more how do I cancel it??

Amanda7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where do%20I%20input%20dis

I've just got a new phone and the lad in the shop has given me a discount code to input where on earth to I input it?! Lol thank you for the help

Steph2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone contact

Hi, I got a phone on contract for my partner as he couldn't, its been 6 months since we got to phone. Im just wondering if its possible to get the contract changed in to his name or not?

Gemma11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos