Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Mobile data

Help pleaseI cannot acces the internet without WiFiCurrently in France data roaming turned on,data availableAny ideas please?

Hgf by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number not ported over

I have phoned customer services twice, had a 'conversation' on line twice and been told that my number will port over from Voda by the next day. I have had one text and email saying I will get another text with the date of porting. Still nothing. It ...

Salford69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data Issue Android System

Cannot use data. I get a notification show up on the top task bar with a little question mark saying Androud System Log Into Network. No matter what K do J cant get online using data. I've tried selecting Use Network as is but that doesn't work eithe...

MargoV by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone with same SIM only deal

Hi,First time using this, normally I'd ring O2 but they have limited staff due to coronavirus so I thought I'd give this a try!I currently have a 12 month SIM only deal which I'm able to upgrade but only being 6ish months in I'm happy to just continu...

Jamesw13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roma data

I had my phone on for half an hour. Didnt know my roma data was On and it was in my bag . Im not getting charge £55 i cant enough this ?

Resolved! bill

hi i'm recieve  2 bill in same month

valdas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change email

My email address is incorrect how do I get it changed on the account?

Vijay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

Hi, I’m looking to upgrade to the iPhone 11 Pro 256g bit it isn’t in stock. Is there an expected date when this will be available as I do not want to miss the current deal. Thanks

Paul78 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data whilst abroad

I am currently in Spain and cannot access any data, all was working perfectly only two months ago. What should I do?

Dave81 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos