Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Payment

How do I change the date my payments come out of my account?

Savanna by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WIFI CALLING

How do i enable wifi calling on my iphone 5s? Previously I have just enabled it via settings, but that now says I have to enable it in my account. On my Sony experia I simply enabled wifi calling without going into my account. Where on the website or...

Willtt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

new phone

Hi, I have been buying phones from the O2 shop in Skipton north Yorkshire for 15 years and today I went to buy a new phone which the young lad just could not be bothered, his enthusiasm was void. He would not let me buy a phone because I didn't have ...

deborah2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Sim

I'm in the process of switching from BT to O2 and have just received my new pay monthly sim. Do I need to back up my data (apps, calendar, contacts, etc) before removing the BT sim from my Apple iPhone 6s; or is the data saved on the phone rather tha...

KeithL44 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM card issue

Hi can someone please help me about 2 weeks ago my data stopped working still shows that am connected to my 4g but nothing sends or loads so 02 sent me another SIM card tried again same issue. So I added my sim into my partner phone same issue no dat...

Toni2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adding another account to the app

I have another o2 pay monthly that doesn’t show up on the app. How do I add this please.

NW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim

Hi,Does anyone know if it is possible for me to get an extra sim that is linked to my phone contract to put in my tab s6 lite lte?

Luca123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to claim free gift

I've just upgraded to the huawei p40 pro with free watch but I can't work out how to do this?? Can anyone help please

Jojo31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch

I have two pay monthly contracts on my account and I recently ordered an Apple Watch. I have just received a text to say it has been syncd to the wrong number and not the one I selected on my account. How can I change this?

Cq by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos